TapRoom & Retail Staff
Grey Matter Beer Company is a new, forward looking brewery dedicated to having a rewarding work environment. We think that beer should be fun and we are looking for individuals that have a passion to share our craft. Grey Matter strives to be a community hub where people can gather, innovate, and explore their creative pursuits with others and we are seeking positive, enthusiastic, creative individuals to help.
This position will report to the Manager of Sales and Product Development, and will have a diverse set of responsibilities, focused on customer experience.
- Knowledgeable about the beer and able to make recommendations to the customer
- Ability to pour glasses and fill growlers
- Help maintain inventory levels (stock fridges, display merchandise)
- Keep an orderly work environment
- Available to help at off-site beer events
- Ensure accurate data entry into the point of sale system
- Handle cash and credit card transactions
- Cleaning glassware and end of shift closing procedures
- Maintain a flexible work schedule (evening and weekend shifts)
- Additional production jobs
- Ontario Smart Serve Certification required
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Positive attitude and excellent team player
- Interest in gaining a thorough knowledge of craft beer production/service
- Must be 19-years or older
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. We welcome all those interested to apply.
If you are interested, please drop off your resume at: 726 Queen Street, Kincardine or email it to: email@example.com with the subject "Taproom & Retail Staff".